Old 08-04-2009, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default I knew we'd pay.....

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:59:10 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Last Easter was *awful* but then it was also extremely early. I do wish
that the Powers That Be would decide on a fixed date. If it keeps
shoogling around all over the place and is said to be THE major
Christian festival, I would have thought it more respectful and sensible
to have a fixed date for it!

But Sacha, it /is/ fixed! It's always the first Sunday after the first
full moon after the spring equinox. What could be simpler? And if Pope
Gregory hadn't buggered about with the calendar we'd all celebrate it on
the same day!