Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default I knew we'd pay.....

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 8/4/09 09:45, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:05:56 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

....for the lovely past weather. We have strong winds and lashing rain
here
tonight and it's none too warm, either. In fact, I think we've gone
straight to autumn!

It looks like what you had has come straight to us, but after all it is
almost
Easter. We decided to stay at home rather than have the pleasure of
Easter
weather on holiday. It snowed last Easter Monday.

Last Easter was *awful* but then it was also extremely early. I do wish
that the Powers That Be would decide on a fixed date. If it keeps
shoogling
around all over the place and is said to be THE major Christian festival,
would have thought it more respectful and sensible to have a fixed date
for
it!

It does have a fixed date - the first Sunday after the full moon following
the new moon in March - or something like that :-}

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.