Old 08-04-2009, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default I knew we'd pay.....

Kathy writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote
....for the lovely past weather. We have strong winds and lashing rain
here
tonight and it's none too warm, either. In fact, I think we've gone
straight to autumn!

Beautiful morning here, sun, clear blue sky and still, and a bit of rain
last night to make things grow.

Same here, though we have some low but fluffy clouds. They have promised
more rain tomorrow afternoon.

Sun here (Yorks), but *very* windy. Resident oligochaetologist has gone
out to buy a large bit of wood - not sure how sensible it is to put
large sheets of wood on the roof rack on a day like today. He should
have gone yesterday.
--
Kay