Old 08-04-2009, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chicken Manure

On Apr 8, 2:38*pm, Aries wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 01:45:55 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:25 am, Aries wrote:
[12 quoted lines suppressed]

Thanks Val, all advice gratefully received. *I am feeling pretty
grotty today and will turn off the computer soon but I would like to
email you a little later on to ask some advice on something relating
to the chooks if I may?

Judith

Sure - I'll be working on my new lappy later on this afternoon. *We've been
out and about this morning as I needed new photos for my passport renewal
and one of two other bibs and bobs too. *Going out into the garden now for
a spell as it's gloriously warm and sunny - must make the most of it.

Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell - what's the problem ?
--
We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us
that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Hi Val, I am just home. I am suffering from some sort of infection,
nothing too important, running eyes and nose and itchy eyes, I
wondered if it was an allergic reaction to the chooks but Edward has
seen to them today so maybe it is just a common cold with a
temperature.

I was planning to have a quiet day. Edward was working at the
hospital when I got a phone call from a friend whose wife was in the
Clinique at Issoire for the dreaded colonoscopy as she has been having
problems. He asked if I could come as the doctor wanted to see him at
a certain time and his French is not up to it, they only recently came
to live in France. I warned him that I could be infectious but he was
so worried that I went and kept a distance from him, her and the
doctor. I duly translated the results and now I am about to crawl off
to bed. I will email tomorrow with regard to the chooks, who gave us
2 eggs today, I wonder when we will get 3?

Judith