Old 08-04-2009, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Isn't it too early for midges?

On 8/4/09 23:08, in article net,
"Kate Morgan" wrote:

snipped

Its just gone 11pm and I have come into the house to find that I have been
bitten several times, what bites at this time of night in the dark apart
from vampires :-)

We had mosquitoes dancing around the door when the dog went out for last
pees and poos.

kate

p.s. who else spotted the beautiful moon tonight ?

Lucky you, here it's clouded over and is spitting with rain after a really
lovely sunny/cloudy and typical April day.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com