Old 09-04-2009, 06:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default How easy is it to plant a tree?

In article ,
Hrochnick wrote:

Aint't you that blank Czech, lookin' for a potted plant for your patio?
I was thinkin' about suggesting a Physalis alkekengi to you but now
you've gone all ****y on me.
http://tinyurl.com/5pydn5
http://tinyurl.com/3sz3kh
What's the matter with you? You like door to door salesmen or what?
We are just gardeners. We ain't tryin' to sell shit to no one.
**** you and your corner patio.
- Billy

Blank Czech, clever, I see what you did there Billy and I like it.
However, and you'll like this, I'm actually British - I just happen to
live in the Czech Republic.

And the Czech Republic gives a great sigh of relief.

No, I'm not particularly keen on door to door salesmen but you don't
have to open the door to them. In the same way that you didn't have to
open or read Earl's post.

He posted in a non-commercial newgroup!
Besides (and regardless of alteria motives)
Earl didn't once mention wanting to sell anything,

For the love of Pete, he lists his web site. How dense are you or are
you only pretending to be a disinterested third party?
it was all about
advice and don't you think there maybe a newbie or two out there
(myself included) who really don't know the best way to plant a tree
and might have found it an interesting read?

Then don't you think that this "newbi" might learn to ask? There must be
a half zillion gardening sites out there. Why come to this one,
expecting to be spoon fed?

And don't forget, every
know and then gardeners do actually need to buy stuff...

And the best place is to do that from your local nursery or hardware
store because they know the local climate and soil, and money spent in
your community, supports your community.

Do you think your sarcastic, agressive, I'm holier than thou response
was really needed?

It must appear like that to a REEEALY ignorant or stupid person. Why
doesn't that REEEALY ignorant or stupid person ask themselves, hmm, I
wonder what I did to set him off?

I see that you've conveniently clipped of the abusive part of your post,
that set me off. So now you are complaining about me being ****y with
you for you being ****y with me, over something that didn't even concern
you. WTF? Did you run out of Pakis to abuse?
I've read a few of your other posts and the same
theme runs throughout, you just can't help yourself being rude and
sniping all over the place. It's really trying and just makes you look
like a bitter and twisted old man.

Dealing with dumb nit-shits like you is kinda like standing too long in
front of an x-ray machine. I'm really quite a cheerful person when I
don't have to deal with too many pre-cambrian personalities, such as
yourself.

Anyway, I'll apologise for being rude, I just read your post late at
night and it made me angry. But I shouldn't have been insulting so for
that I apologise.

Buy me a pint and we'll call it even;O)

Thanks for the links, looks nice but the fact that "All parts of the
plant, except the ripe fruit, are poisonous" make it a no no for me.
I'll keep searching.

I've had them for thirty years and raised two daughters in their
presence. They flower most of the year, always have leaves, and come in
a multitude of colors.

So cheers, and chill out...

Here's mud in your eye, and try to exercise that dormant organ between
your ears more often.
--

- Billy