Old 09-04-2009, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Isn't it too early for midges?

The message
from "Kate Morgan" contains these words:

snipped

Its just gone 11pm and I have come into the house to find that I have been
bitten several times, what bites at this time of night in the dark apart
from vampires :-)

kate

p.s. who else spotted the beautiful moon tonight ?

I did. Almost like daylight outside, it was.

I thought I saw an umpire flitting round, but it was only a dicky bird.

Not a Dicky Bird.

--
Rusty