Old 10-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Hrochnick Hrochnick is offline
Registered User

My kids are 2 and a half and 10 months. Yes, the 2 year old knows better, but it's a different story for the young 'un. And I'm not prepared to take that risk just yet, not for a plant that will sit within such easy reach at any case.

Billy, I thought my apology would put an end to it but it seems not for your sorry arse. I'll respond properly to you tomorrow, I cant let your further insults lie. Shame on me as that may be but I've rarely met such a **** as you and if you want to trade insults, I'm your man. I'll come down and live at your level for as long as you want.