Old 09-04-2009, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Death of a plum tree ?

I planted a pot grown Victoria plum (on Pixie) early last summer. It
produced 2 plums and lost its leaves at the usual time. A week ago it
opened one flower bud at the end of a branch but, after that dropped,
nothing is happening. Soil around was on the dry side but with no leaves
it cannot be losing much water. I watered it well anyway. Does anyone
have any ideas ?

Thanks

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames