Old 09-04-2009, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Saxman Saxman is offline

Default House Martin

spruce wrote:

New on here saw my first housemartin yesterday
I live in south Wales thought I would let you all know

I'll look out for them here! There used to be hundreds of them on the
overheads outside my house in the Autumn before their departure, but
they have declined significantly over the years.

I look forward to the swifts flying overhead on Summer evenings.

Hearing birds singing in the treetops in the twighlight at this time of
the years does give one a lift.