Old 10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Hrochnick Hrochnick is offline
Registered User

Quote:
dense REEEALY ignorant stupid dumb nit-shit pre-cambrian personality
That's a pretty good insult when you put it all together like that taking out the rest of your babbling crap.

Quote:
Here's mud in your eye, and try to exercise that dormant organ between your ears more often.
And that was AFTER I offered my apology, nice, really nice. You must be a wonderful person to meet. Has it been a tough life?

Quote:
Did you run out of Pakis to abuse?
Wow. Did you really say that? That's pretty fooking racist there billy, letting all your demons out of the closet now are you? Any more in there you want to let out? You might want to be a bit more careful in future, a lot of people don't take kindly to that kind of talk, you could find yourself in a lot of trouble. You have no idea what my ethnicity is either so you're making dangerous assumptions.

I've read a few other posts now and basically Billy, no-one likes you. Pretty much nobody at all. I'm amazed there's no control around here, you should have been kicked long ago. Yep, I should probably be kicked too for my comments, I can see that but I'm jumping anyway - this is a horrible place to be with people like you around.

Do yourself a favour, dig a hole, lie in it and don't get out. You'll be helping the planet in so many ways.

Go on, hit me with one of your oh so wity and sarcastic step by step replies. Go on, you know you want to. I might even pop back to read it and have a laugh if I can be bothered. So many more important things to do than mess with ******* like you though, you've already wasted far too much of my time.

Now, where's the unsubscribe button? Hmm...