Old 10-04-2009, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
runner bean runner bean is offline

Default Time-lapse of plants and flowers growing

I've converted my time-lapse to record on digital 35mm cameras.
I've added a few to Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/neilbromhall
Just click on any of the images and the time-lapse sequence starts.
If you can view then in High Quality then you'll find the images much
clearer otherwise the quality is pretty poor - but this is because
there are several hundred images running at 25 frames a second to to
run them so Youtube have to lower the quality of the image.
I like the pruning of the rose branch as it illustrates what happens
when you cut a branch and the energy goes in to the new developing
bud.
I hope you find the sequences interesting