Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Isn't it too early for midges?

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:

Suffering from Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD) Rusty.

Oo-nasty.
Commiz.

Thanks. Main problem being that, seeing as I'm "hearing deficient"
I rely very much on my sight, for lip-reading...

No more mo'bike riding, as I gave Suzie away last week. Couldn't bring
myself to sell her, so I gave her away to someone who really needs a
bike,
and I know will look after her - and I can visit her when I want to...

I know the feeling.

Yes, sentimental old buggers, aren't we! g

sniff!

Yes. If I could find another G3 Matchless with girder forks and rigid
rear, I'd be in seventh heaven...

/sniff!

Or any Douglas, Longstroke Velo', Big Vin, or even - oh, I'll just have
to make do with me 'Onda 250RS and me BMW R80 innit. Now, howsabout a
window-box under the headlamp of one of them? Growing speedwell and
rocket?

--
Rusty