Old 10-04-2009, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Isn't it too early for midges?

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Apr 10, 12:16*pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:50:48 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Really? *I take multivitamins and mineral supplements and I drink
pure fresh squeezed orange juice. *I still got bitten 2 weeks ago in
Mauritius. *All of the people on the same table, didn't!!!! *Maybe I
need more Vit C?

Better than getting bitten in the Antipodes...

or in the tropical nether regions.
--

Martin

Leave off you two! :-)

'Ello-'ello! Som wurn has been bitt-en sur l'Arras, n'est ce pas?

--
Rusty