Old 10-04-2009, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Gardeners World Grow your own

Ba Humbug!
What a farce, pity they didn't get some veg growers to do the prog.
the team are not veg growers as could be seen by their advice and how
they were doing things.
As for the "New" garden, I wish I could throw money at a site as they
have done,
How much better to show how to do the different jobs without spending
a fortune, £200 for a raised bed, and they have 4.
Why not show how you can dig out the path around the bed to use the
top soil to make the raised bed, keep the beds no more than 5ft wide
so you can work them without having to walk on the bed,
I'm sure that others here could go on adding to the faults
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries