Old 24-02-2003, 06:40 AM
madgard

Default A wonderful little old lady gardener and a long ramble.........................

you're more than welcome. I printed this out for my Aunt Jean and delivered
it today with old pictures my mother had in her dresser drawers (she's still
alive but living with my Aunt's oldest son and wife) and she wept and loved
it. I felt better since I had to work on her funeral being able to share
something really personal with her about her oldest sister. (she really was
like a mother to most of us, and especially Jean since Pearline was old
enough to be her mother by the time she was born)\madgardener
"MDC" wrote in message
So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your wonderful memories.
They brought back a few for me.

--
See ya,
Mike

"It is never too late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot