Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Question - Best way to kill a fox?

In article ,
John Morrison wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:49:25 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article ,
mr_bulb wrote:

is there any traps i can setup?

I use a cat trap which will catch cats, foxes, possums, small dogs etc.
The trap doesn't harm the animal but once captured the animal will need to
be put down.

Better than stompin' them I suppose but with the human driven, mass
world-wide extinction of species, I would first suggest an attempt at
coexistence and maybe a small tithe of your garden's production. Maybe
you've tried the olive branch approach, to no end, and feel out of
options. One parting question. Do you have rats?

First learn to speak ****in' English mother-****er. Be there any traps
that I can set up?

Thanks Billy.

My pleasure, I'm sure.