Old 11-04-2009, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Sick Gardenia

In article ,
"brooklyn1" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:10:23 GMT, "brooklyn1"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote:
Dave_S wrote:

Can you suggest URL where I can ID the variety by leaf shape?

Not off hand. Usually you cannot identify plants by leaf shape.
Plants are are identified for their flower parts.

DUH!

http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ldplants...0ID-Leaves.htm

http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/mg/botany/leaves.html

Like I said, plants are identified by their flower parts, not their
leaf structure.

Sorry, I misinterpreted the subj. line... Victoria IS the Sick Gardenia. LOL

You know that in general, especially with cultivars, Victoria would be
correct. However you seem to have found the exception to the rule. Good
show.
--

- Billy