Old 11-04-2009, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Tomatoes from Seed

In message , Pete C
writes

mark wrote:
Is it too late?

I was watching G.World and I saw them messing about with growbags. A
lightbulb suddenly appeared above my head which suggested I could
grow toms in a growbag in the conservatory.

mark

Plenty of time mate. Select the type you fancy, bung seeds into fibre pots
and leave on window sill.

I bought three small plants a week or so ago and they're doing well on a
bedroom window ledge.

I need to buy some insects to pollinate 'em when they flower, but I've
only seen one shop with a wasp in the window, and they wouldn't sell it.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply