Old 11-04-2009, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Gardeners World Grow your own

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
"Pete C" wrote:

Oh, well last week was not good. However, this week we got some
informative stuff.
Stop being a pedant..........learnt nothing?.......then don't bother
watching......you obviously know it all!

YOU may have "got some informative stuff", but then you're a beginner,
aren't you? There's a lot I don't know about gardening, but "Gardeners
World" isn't the place to enlighten me! This is a programme for novices!!
Which is all very well - but it isn't Gardeners World!!

You are being unfair, Anne. I learned that I can't afford a raised
bed.
And it was nice to see the kids playing happily with their grow bags.

The programme didn't tell me how to deal with an animal of some kind
which shifted a stone off the corrugated plastic which is protecting the
sugar snaps bed until they germinate, dug a hole 1ft diameter and 9"
deep.
It then crapped and vomited in and around the hole.
8-(
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply