Old 12-04-2009, 12:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Biochar

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:33:19 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Increase the fertility of your garden for FREE.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Organ...-Improve-Your-
Soil.aspx

Ahem, OldeAlzheimers ! I posted this Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:43:03 -0600
Msg id

Namenda and Aricept is a good combination. Also read Bill's article
on rhubarb.

Not meaning to start a rhubarb here, or nothing......

Charlie

Never can tell when a newbi will stop by and say,"That's just the
question I've always wanted to ask, and there it is, right in front of
me. Glory be. "

I'm thinkin' we oten use it for wallpaper. Maybe put in a couple of
tasteful corner ads, and make the group some money.
--

- Billy