Old 12-04-2009, 12:25 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joe[_12_] Joe[_12_] is offline

Default First Lily

I have been watching this lily bloom reach for the sky for a week now. Today
it emerged and opened up. White and pink. Now it's REALLY spring!

I don't know if some of you remember, but in the old rec.ponds, a woman was
taking a bunch of lilies out of her pond and was mailing them to everyone
for postage. I don't recall where she lived but I believe in the east. I
divide every two years and I give them away here. Interesting to think how
these things spread about.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.