Old 12-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On 10 Apr, 22:25, "shazzbat"
wrote:
"mark" wrote in message

news
Is it too late?

No. Get stuck in. Or if you want a quicker start, I'm sure the car boot
sales will be awash with plants very soon.

I was watching G.World and I saw them messing about with growbags. A
lightbulb suddenly appeared above my head which suggested *I could grow
toms in a growbag in the conservatory.

Quite right too. Food metres instead of food miles. Works for me.

Steve

We often grow ours this way and it seems to work very well. Ray just
cuts a hole in the top of each growbag, or compost bag and tucks the
plants in.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com