Old 13-04-2009, 06:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Seed Starter heat pads

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:15:18 -0700, Billy
wrote:

And so our jolly band of gardeners regale themselves into the night.
Tune in next time for more on re-built hymens, erectile dysfunction, and
who stole Charlie's log. Oh yeah, there may be some gardening too. Bye.

And as you may be aware, that dirty old log is an integral part of my
life. I've had it for a long, long time! This is a serious situation,
bro!

Charlie

Next time on "wrecked gardens": log jacked! Stay tuned.

And another thing about biochar, I was happily using my favourite logs as
mother logs and log piles for fungus and lizards, and now we're supposed to
cook them?
Man, it just never ends.......