Old 13-04-2009, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Question - Best way to kill a fox?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:03:21 -0400, wrote:

Foxes have been known to keep the squirrel and rabbit population down.
Unless
they have lodging around your property, they normally won't stay in an
area for
a long period of time, unless birthing.

If there is a fox hanging around, it most definitely has pups and a
den. Since they are solitary animals, once the pups are weaned they
leave. I have a fox who I welcome since all her places to have pups
have been paved by Walmart parking lots.

You're full of doodoo... you just keep make it up as you go... typical for
you.

Yeah, right... you're a big time fox professional now... anyone with a third
grade education knows fox young are called "kits". duh