Old 13-04-2009, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default holding numbers and glysophate

Charlie Pridham wrote:

If you really need those sort of quantities...

I do. I have 1-1/2 acres of fairly densely planted trees growing on what
was formerly long-established pasture. Although Martin says grass is
exquisitely susceptible to glyphosate, that's not my experience. May
well be true for lawn grasses, but on old pasture it will kill off the
top growth but doesn't seem to get all the way through the root system,
so it grows back.

brian mitchell

then get registered
--