Old 14-04-2009, 04:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.organic
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Tomatoes in pots, was rec.gardens.organic,...... etc.

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:33:19 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

Nice visuals........ I really need a cauldron rather than a plastic
bucket....... I just imagine all the micros getting all bathed and happy
in
the nutritious goodness.......

Speaking of fire, this whole biochar thing is intriguing, and I do have
an
excess of limbs and such, but I just don't know where I can fit in the
time
and expertise required. That, and the smoldering fire might attract the
attention of the authorities, with their endless questions and stuff......

Smoldering fire attract attention?

Like the bubbling cauldron and the incantations at midnite won't, eh?

Well, we do try to keep things a little more low key these days, unlike a
few incidents in the past. Hell, what passed for weird in the olden dayes is
pretty mainstream now.......