Old 14-04-2009, 05:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.organic
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default rec.gardens.organic,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

"Bigal" wrote in message

cat daddy;838460 Wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
...-
In article
,
"cat daddy"
wrote:
-
Charlie wrote in message
...-
rec.gardens.organic

No activity.

Needs some posts, or x-posts, or some kind of utilization. Waste of
perfectly good empty lot....needs a community garden....or some
squatters. ;-)-

Speaking of fire, this whole biochar thing is intriguing, and I do
have an
excess of limbs and such, but I just don't know where I can fit in the
time
and expertise required. That, and the smoldering fire might attract the

attention of the authorities, with their endless questions and
stuff......

If you got any spare legs I could do with a couple. As for the
smouldering fire, you should hardly get any smoke if it is burrning
properly.

Bigal (UK)

I had to read this a couple of times........ before I read what I
wrote......

I suspect I would have to use a large metal drum to keep the smoke down,
although I had only read about the trench method and envisioned the Fire
Dept. coming around if I didn't get it right the first time...