Old 13-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Paul Herber

Default Cost of Garden Centres versus Nurseries

On 12 Apr 2003 23:51:50 GMT, ojunk (Gill Hall) wrote:

I went to a not-often visited Garden centre about fifteen miles away to
discover that it had turned into a Wyevale. Nicely laid out, plants looked
healthy, but I was shocked to discover that pots (admittedly, quite big ones)
of Vinca major and all the various vinca minors were selling for no less than
£7.99. I was shocked and didn't buy anything except a herb - for £1.50.

Am I out of touch or is this normal pricing?

I've just recently taken over the web hosting for a local nursery,
they do 5 different varieties of Vinca minor for £1.00 each for rooted
divisions.
http://www.babytrees.co.uk/

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Paul Herber Systems Ltd.
http://www.pherber.com/