Old 14-04-2009, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Should I Lock My Shed

Ed wrote:

I like having the shed . It means I can leave all my tools and stuff
there and I can sit inside if there a bit of rain. So, I can then just
cycle up there on my push bike and not need take the car .

Ed (Herts, UK).

In the end it is a gamble. Depending on the amount of theft and
vandalism in your particular allotment. You have to weigh up the value
of your tools, which ones to keep there and the convenience of not
carrying them all the time... and be prepared to buy replacements if
they get stolen.

If your tools do get stolen you may be lucky and find identical ones
going cheap on a car boot sale ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.