Old 14-04-2009, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Is Organic Topsoil Worth It??

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:46:24 -0400, (MICHELLE H.)
wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just want to get everybodys opinion on whether you think "Organic
Topsoil" is worth the price for fixing bare spots, and filling in holes
in a yard??

I have all kinds of mulch, garden soil and compost for patching the
lawn so I don't ned to buy anything. But I got to buy the straw for
protecting the seed and seedlings. Isn't most topsoil organic?