Old 15-04-2009, 01:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default orchids in literature

Nero Wolfe was an avid orchidist.

"janet" wrote in message
I'm thinking of putting together a seminar on orchids for our learning
and retirement group and thought that a session on orchids in
literature (or song or the movies) would be neat. However, the only
ones that come to mind are Brenda Starr and the black orchid and then
Nero Wolfe. Google was not any help to me. Do any of you know of any
other instances in which orchids play a role in a book or song or
movie?

Janet