Old 14-04-2009, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Planted some potatoes yesterday!

Judith in France wrote:
However, I do have loads of
eggs!!!!! (I had a souffle for supper tonight, tomorrow, I will
scramble andf reeze!).

Judith

I plan to have chickens sooner or later. My French neighbour is a little
sceptical though. It seems there are problems with foxes around here.
The last time he kept chickens he lost the lot apparently. I'm not sure
of the exact details my French is still not fluent.

I took a gamble with the potatoes getting them planted in February.
However, they are not without some sense of their own and didn't budge
until the soil warmed up a little. They are now several inches high and
ridged up but still at risk of a late frost. So fingers crossed.

I've just remembered something about my gooseberry bush but will start a
new thread.
--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.