Old 15-04-2009, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Should I Lock My Shed

David Rance wrote:
Rain is promised for this
afternoon but French forecasts are so inaccurate in this area (the
Suisse Normande) that I'll believe it when I see it!

David

We just stepped out of the front door to take the dogs a walk and the
skies opened, drowning us. As you say it is impossible to rely on the
weather forecasts here; they often seem no better than guess work.

I also like the luxury of stepping out of the house and straight into a
large garden. It is so convenient. I grow most of our own veg too. I
just wish the weeks didn't come up and go to seed so damn quick. There
is a variety of grass that comes from nowhere and sets seed while it is
only a couple of inches high. Similarly another weed with little yellow
flowers - I must look up it's name.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.