Old 15-04-2009, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default New Greenhouse

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, David in Normandy wrote:

I abandoned the email address with my ISP Wanadoo/Orange here in
France. The account is saturated with spam. I think someone managed to
hack and grab their entire database of email names a couple of years
ago. Either that or they sold it to spammers! There was a lot of talk
on forums at the time about the explosion in spam to Wanadoo/Orange
email addresses. The address gets a thousand spams a week. I don't even
look at it any more.

Interesting! I've never had any spam on my Wanadoo/Orange account but
then I never use that address.

David

--
David Rance
writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France