Old 16-04-2009, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Should I Lock My Shed

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

"Ed" ex@directory wrote in message
et...
Got my new shed now on the allotment and am well pleased with it and use
it to store my tools (spade, fork, hoe, rake, etc.) and all the other
small bits and pieces that are essential for gardening work.

But should I lock the shed door with the key when I leave? Or just leave
it unlocked with the wheelbarrow upturned against it?

What do people here usually do?

Ed

Dave: Take Two

Let me (equivocate = use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth
or avoid committing oneself) for other's knowledge. An allotment is in
the public
domain. Like a parking lot (IN?) a public accesible retail store. You
have an enclosure in that parking lot ((IN?) a public accesible retail
store) that has your personal belonging, and you want to know if you
should lock it up... Yawn....
-----

Huh?
--