Old 16-04-2009, 05:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default orchids in literature

They are in the backgrounds of just about every Star Trek Next Generation
episode that features someone's apartment onboard ship. Or elsewhere for
that matter.

K Barrett

"janet" wrote in message
I'm thinking of putting together a seminar on orchids for our learning
and retirement group and thought that a session on orchids in
literature (or song or the movies) would be neat. However, the only
ones that come to mind are Brenda Starr and the black orchid and then
Nero Wolfe. Google was not any help to me. Do any of you know of any
other instances in which orchids play a role in a book or song or
movie?

Janet