Old 15-04-2009, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Greenhouse

On Apr 15, 11:20*am, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 02:54:49 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
The new greenhouse has taken off in the gales this morning and is a
crumpled heap. *It wasn't quite finished. *We think it is beyond
repair as it is twisted. *What a waste of money, insurance won't cover
it. *I said originally that I wanted it in the garden and not on our
land opposite, because of the gales here. *Unfortunately to erect a
greenhouse in the garden, we need planning permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For as long as I can remember, there's been a commercial sized polytent in a
windswept local field surrounded on three sides by Leylandii.

I hope we aren't going to get the leftovers of your weather tomorrow.

100,000, mainly French and Germans, visited the Keukenhof on Saturday and
Sunday, *whilst 30 miles north west of Amsterdam, there are flowers to the
horizon and nobody shows any interest.
--

Martin

Take a look Martin, I worked so hard to erect this thing, the
instructions labelled each part. BUT part 107A didn't exist!!!!!
Part 50A was labelled, but it didn't show in the instructions. I am
disheartened.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vwsapv.jpg

Judith