Old 15-04-2009, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Greenhouse

On Apr 15, 7:17*pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:28:05 +0100, David Rance

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Judith in France wrote:

On Apr 15, 12:04*pm, David Rance
wrote:

Making friends with the local maire is always a good idea.

It certainly is David, we are moderately friendly with him and he has
visited our home a few times for a BBQ and supper. We also support all
municipal events including the annual ball in the square, where we all
sit on scrubbed pine tables, eat, drink and dance. I've even danced,
or tried to dance, with him but my Auvergne clog dance is not up to
scratch :-)

Ah, you're doing all the right things. We found the value of that here
in Normandy.

Judith should have bought a pair of Dutch clogs when she visited the *Keukenhof.
--

Martin

Nah Baby, I wore loafers, Bally.

Judith