Old 16-04-2009, 02:19 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Koi to a new home, please?

Brian Watson wrote:
My son in law who lives on the outskirts of Cambridge is filling in
his pond soon in anticipation of some building work and so needs to
find a permanent home for about 30 Koi Carp in sizes up to about 12"
long.
I understand they could be worth "serious money" so I am wondering
(on his behalf) how and where he should advertise them to get a fair
price.
Any suggestions, please?

He needs to identify what type each fish is. I sold two Yellow Ogon a while
back, 9" and 10" for £50 the two. Different varieties are worth different.
--
Pete C
London UK