Old 16-04-2009, 10:04 AM
hendax hendax is offline
Registered User

Question Drooping Kumquat fortunella margarita

Hi there, firstly I apologise I am posting this in the wrong place, but I'm new to the site.
I wonder if any of you can help at all please?
I received a potted Kumquat fortunella margarita about a month ago as a gift. I have it positioned right next to a window as I read that they require lots of light. It has about 50 fruit on it (which have been on since purchase), but over the last couple of weeks, it's leaves have started to droop and fall. I don't know if this is because I have not been watering enough, watering too much, or because it requires food. Reading around, there seem to be mixed opinions as to how much water these plants require and "water but don't over water" comments aren't really very helpful! :-)
If anyone could help point me in the right direction, I would be extremely gratful.
Thank you.