Old 13-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Johann Snyman

Default Help! My performed pond is floating!

On Stardate : [-29]0128.97
-Sun13Apr03-2103

Michael Ware wrote:

Amy wrote in message
om...
I created a raised garden in my yard and put a small 80 gallon
preformed pond in it. I packed topsoil all around it as I filled it
with water. This all worked great until I turned the drip system in
the garden on. The pond just floated up out of the hole!! Are there
any suggestions as to how to correct this? Can I put the pond in with
concrete around it? Please help!!
Thanks,
Amy

does it have water in it?

I was wondering the same thing, but I notice she said "packed topsoil
as I filled it..."

So I guess so. Funny, it should be heavy enough to stay put if it is
full.

Maybe take out the topsoil and pour concrete in its place?

--

QUIPd 1.02: (110 of 622)
- That boy doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear". In fact,