Old 16-04-2009, 06:55 PM
spruce spruce is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Apr 13, 1:44*pm, spruce wrote:
Hi all
Got greenfly all over my bamboo, sort of a hedge *8 ft long
All 3 plants have it covered from top to toe the bamboo is over 15 ft
high what should I do. Its the yellow stemed I have forgotten what it
is called, been growing 3 years came in 4ltr pots.
Spruce

--
spruce

strong blast of water , rinse them off, back off on the use of nitrogen
You are right I used a lot of growmore late last year August /September
I gave them a hose down and put a small squirt of wasing up liquid in.
Thank you
Spruce
From small acorns oak trees grow