Old 17-04-2009, 01:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

Charlie wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:40:27 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
bigmike20vt wrote:

Thanks everyone for the responses (tho it seems that they have gone on
the wrong thread so sorry to the OP who was asking about buying the
best seeds!).

to answer Dave, who i am sure drives a Chelsea Tractor to keep his man
image intact as well

my chilis/peppers are as follows

Jalapeno purple
Habanero orange
habanero Caribbean red
Pepper De Arbol
Indian Fire Cracker
Hungarian Hot Wax
Scotch bonnet Red
Pepper (Capsicum) Fresno
Naga Morich
Anahiem TMR chillies
sweet pepper Bellboy F1

Man, you must hate mornings ;O)

It's been said that a teaspoon of cayenne (or any hot pepper powder or
tincture) mixed in a glass of water and glugged down will stop or
mitigate a heart or brain attack.

It's also said that the same dosage thrice daily will promote
circulation and help in cases of arterial baddies. Good fer the colon
also, it's said.

Try it, tain't near as hot as one would imagine, though I'd suggest
stirring it in cold water.

Part of my daily downings. Next morning complaints are short lived.

Charlie

Now thats truly interesting, where did you learn that?
I eat raw garlic, said to have the same
effect, but I just like the taste. much to my wifes regret
Billy, do you really have that problem the next day? I never have...
Must be lucky.

hmmm...Its time...wine is good for you too, mix the cayenne with the
garlic, throw in some rose hips, an eye of newt, hair of toad...stir,

Tim