Old 17-04-2009, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Pricing nonsense

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie wrote:
Jabbering by Dioclese ----- ?
Amen Brother, I've been preachin' this for years and I ain't been
hearing much agreement, 'cept from the few of you.

Charlie

(kinda sorta related, attitudinally anyway)
http://countercurrents.org/keye140409.htm

Nice riff but was listening to a smart sounding feller this afternoon
talking about how the Romans went back to a subsistent, self sufficient
society, just before they went down the tubes.
- Billy

Nancy, I mean Billy is revising history again..

It's OK everybody, it's just Dave, the right-wing nut case, equivocating
as usual. No facts. No logic. Just a sock puppet regurgitating what he
was told to say.

Tea Parties Forever
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/op...=1&scp=2&sq=te
a%20party&st=cse