Old 17-04-2009, 07:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Pricing nonsense

In article , Charlie wrote:

Tea Parties Forever
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/op...=1&scp=2&sq=te
a%20party&st=cse

Nice crop of nuts though. We got Dave (Dioclese) and Hedda.

http://www.newser.com/article/d97jqi...-salmonella-pe
anut-industry-seeks-govt-help-to-reassure-snackers.html
http://www.fresnobee.com/business/story/1249666.html

Charlie

Been buying organic almonds for years. Never had a problem.
I can see both sides, though. Seems if people are informed, it's their
right to make a choice. The organic label is the only assurance that we
are given, that we aren't buying frankenfood. I can see this as a ploy
to make all food, standardized factory food. Isn't that what we've been
****ing and moaning about, lo these many years?

Now, my feet have gone to sleep and the rest of my body is following.
Buenos noches, amigo.
--

- Billy