Old 17-04-2009, 10:18 AM
bigmike20vt bigmike20vt is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioclese View Post

Hell yes. You the man. Wish you didn't have to piggyback on Nancy's
response to respond to me though. Again, what is the sweetpepper thing and
what do you use it in?

Some interesting advice on this thread.

if its true that capsaicin helps reduce heart disease and strokes, I am laughing as i eat a LOT of hot food

the sweet peppers usually i would use in salads, sandwiches, chinese food and sometimes (rarely) stuffed and roasted in the oven.

the hotter chilis i use in sandwiches, pickles/chutney, most of my cooking .......

and games of chance or arcade games on my arcade machine where penalties for losing include vodka shots, chilis etc

yes i am a child at heart!.