Old 17-04-2009, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Supporting Peas ?

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Hugh Jampton" wrote
I've not grown peas for a few years. When I did I tried all sorts of ways
to support them. Decided to try again this year and bought a couple of
packets of seeds today. Instructions say "Plants are self supporting when
grown in blocks".

Can anyone explain how I do this please ?

Never do that but we use chicken wire netting held up with stakes hammered
into the ground for our peas and it works a treat.

I've used plastic netting, but it's a bugger to unravel and handle...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply