Old 17-04-2009, 02:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Rose - Rose-White-n-Pink.jpg (1/1)

joevan wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:10:53 -0400, Donn Thorson
wrote:

2008: Another rose...

I love roses and even pictures of them. They transport me to my happy
childhood.

I do too. By the way, nice pictures Donn.

I have over two dozen roses and planted six new ones this year. I think
that my favorites are the climbers when they are in full bloom. This
page from my web site shows the climbers that are on an arch over my
front walk way, http://members.iglou.com/brosen/page4L.htm
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL