Old 17-04-2009, 04:50 PM
bigmike20vt bigmike20vt is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedda Lettis View Post

Where I live they're all carrying the expensive, over-priced Bonni veggie
plants. Since I have a hobby greenhouse and a sunroom, I start my own
veggies for a fraction of the rip-off prices stores charge. I use to start
them in a large south facing window. They do fine.

Yes, fertilizer has gone up in the past 2 or 3 years.
space depending you could get a mobile chicken coupe.

chicken muck is fantastic fertilizer, and where ever chickens are the following year the soil should be good.

not only that but you get eggs and sunday lunch too

i keep toying with the idea of getting half a dozen for my back garden.